Classic Bloody Mary
You can’t go wrong with a classic bloody mary.
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce or soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. horseradish or wasabi
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. pickle juice
- 1 tsp. steak sauce
- 1 1/2 oz. vodka
- Lawry's seasoned pepper, for glass rim
- lemon or lime, for garnish
- 1 cup V8® Low Sodium Vegetable Juice
- Combine all ingredients except vodka and garnishes in a blender. Blend until smooth. Stir in vodka.
- Rub the rim of the glass with a lemon or lime slice and roll in Lawry’s Seasoned Pepper.
- Fill glass with ice and add juice.