Blue Cheese Walnut Spread
Don’t be blue, unless it’s this blue cheese walnut spread.
- 1 pkg. walnuts, shelled
- 8 oz. Schnucks cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. blue cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 3 tbsp. dry sherry or port
- assorted crackers, celery sticks, apple and/or pear wedges
- In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse walnuts until coarsely chopped. Add cream cheese, blue cheese, chives and sherry; blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to scrape down side with rubber spatula.
- Transfer mixture to small serving bowl. Serve with crackers, celery sticks and apple or pear wedges.
Make this dip ahead by covering and storing it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts258 Calories Per ServingFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gProtein: 8g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe