Beet Fries & Buffalo Cauliflower with Ranch Dip
Looking for a healthy new lunch or snack recipe to try? Beet fries and buffalo cauliflower dipped in ranch has you covered!
- In a small bowl, add Greek yogurt, almond milk, rice vinegar, parsley, garlic powder, chives, onion powder, dried dill and black pepper. Whisk to combine thoroughly and refrigerate covered for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees with racks in lower and upper thirds of oven. Line two large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cut beets into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick fries. Arrange on one pan in single layer. On second pan, arrange cauliflower florets.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over each pan and toss until lightly coated in powder. Next, drizzle oil and toss until veggies are evenly coated and no powdery spots remain. Sprinkle cauliflower with buffalo seasoning mix.
- Bake 20 minutes, cauliflower pan on top rack, beet pan on bottom rack. Remove pans and flip fries to other side. Arrange in a single layer and return pans to oven, beet pan on top and cauliflower pan on bottom.
- Bake additional 10–18 minutes or until veggies are crispy. They will change from shiny to more matte. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve with dip.
Nutrition Facts148 Calories Per ServingFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 318mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugars: 8gProtein: 13g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe