Apricot No-Bake Energy Bites
These no-bake bites are easy to prep ahead of time for a busy week ahead or for traveling. Plus, this low-calorie, grab-and-go snack gives you the added boost of energy you need to finish the day strong!
- 2/3 cup Schnucks creamy almond butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups Grape Nuts cereal flakes
- 1/3 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tbsp. toasted shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- In a medium saucepan, combine almond butter and vanilla extract. Cook on low heat until melted and nearly smooth, whisking constantly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cereal, apricot preserves, toasted coconut and chia seeds until well mixed. Using slightly wet hands or 1 ounce cookie scoop, shape mixture into 18 balls. Let stand on parchment paper-lined baking sheet until firm, about 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips and butter. Cook on low heat, stirring with a spatula until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate immediately over cookie balls. Chill for 15 minutes in refrigerator or until set. Store in air tight container in a refrigerator up to 7 days or freeze up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts110 Calories Per ServingFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugars: 5gProtein: 3g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe