Apple Rings with Peanut Butter
In just five minutes, you can make this healthy and easy Apple Rings with Peanut Butter recipe. It’s the perfect fuel to start your day!
15-Minute Breakfast,5 Ingredients or Less,Back to School,Breakfast,Dietitian Pick,Fruit,Kid Friendly,Snack
- 2 large honeycrisp apples
- 1/2 cup Full Circle peanut butter
- 3/4 cup homemade granola (see notes), divided
- On a cutting board, core apples, leaving them whole. Cut 4 slices horizontally from each apple to create rings.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter on each ring slice and top with 2 tablespoons granola.
Nutrition Facts273 Calories Per ServingFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 65mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 4gSugars: 13gProtein: 10g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe